SUMMER 2023 CAMP SCHEDULE June 26th- September 1st (10 weeks)
SUMMER CAMP 2023
Camp is now offered for Summer 2023
- 10% discount for siblings available
- Extended care hours available 8:00-9am and 4-6pm , 1h/$9
- Registration will be accepted on on-going basis. You can choose to register your child for 1 day or 10 weeks. Note: if you’d like to sign up for Half Day Afternoon Camp, please use the MORNING half day option on the iClass portal and let us know.
- This Camp provides lunch every day (no additional payment needed)
- Daily Lunch Menu: Mondays: Fish and Chips, Tuesdays: Hot Dogs and French fries, Wednesdays: Ravioli with sauce, Thursdays: Chicken Nuggets and French fries, Fridays: Pizza
- Full day campers: please bring 2 snacks. * If your child has any allergies or does not eat what we serve, please provide your own lunch.
- Half day campers: please bring a snack. * If your child has any allergies or does not eat what we serve, please provide your own lunch.
- All campers should be prepared with comfortable footwear for outdoor games.
- Any food allergies that your child has should be indicated.
|full day 9am-4pm||half day 9am-1pm or 12pm-4pm|
Registration is now open for 2023 Summer Camp
*Please see week schedule below
1. Gymnastics Summer Fun Camp: The camp emphasizes the development of new gymnastics and tumbling skills in a safe environment along with variety of other fun activities. Age 4 & Up
2. Cheerleading Camp: TBA, please call for more information or registration
3. Intensive Tumbling Camp
Come and join us this year for some of the best summer fun around. We have lots of plans in place to make sure that each child has the best summer ever. Our seasoned teachers and counselors have planned exciting weekly themes and great activities so that each camper enjoys an exhilarating and imaginative summer. The kids are divided by age in groups of no more than 6 kids.
*Space is limited to 24 children each day. To ensure proper instructor/camper ratios please register early.
Gymnastics Fun Camp Daily Schedule
08:00 – 09:00 – Extended Care Hour
09:00 – 09:15 – Warming up, stretching
09:15 – 10:00 – Gymnastics + Tumbling
10:00 – 10:30 – Snack
10:30 – 11:15 – Gymnastics + Tumbling
11:15 – 12:00 – Free play: zip line, obstacle course, tumble track, games
12:00 – 12:30 – Lunch
12:30 – 01:00 – Arts & Crafts
01:00 – 01:30 – Outdoor Games ( weather permitting )
01:30 – 02:30 – Gymnastics + Tumbling
02:30 – 03:30 – arts & crafts
03:30 – 04:00 – Games
04:00 – 06:00 – Extended Care Hours
**This is a ‘sample’ schedule.
Each child does the same activities, but they may do them in different order.
week 1: June 26th – June 30th
week 2: July 3rd – July 7th (4 day week only, We are closed on July 4th)
week 3: July 10th – July 14th
week 4: July 17th – July 21st
week 5: July 24th – July 28th
week 6: July 31st – Aug 4th
week 7: Aug 7th – Aug 11th
week 8: Aug 14th – Aug 18th
week 9: Aug 21st – Aug 25th
week 10: Aug 28th – Sep 1st
Tumbling Summer Camp 2023
For cheerleaders, dancers, gymnasts and all extreme sports athletes
One week – $220 (you can register for one or more weeks)
Siblings and multiple week registration: discount available.
• Improve your tumbling to a higher level.
• Prepare for next season.
• Stay in shape.
If you’d like to learn any particular skill, please talk to us and we will help you.
Camp includes stretching, tumbling, trampoline drills & strength.
For registration or questions please email [email protected]
* We will be closed July 4th in celebration of Independence Day
SUMMER 2023 CLASS SCHEDULE
June 26th- September 1st (10 weeks)
Preschool: Wednesday, 4:30-5:15pm & Saturday, 10-10:45am
Girls Beginners, 5-7 yrs: Monday, 4:30-5:30pm, Friday, 4:30-5:30pm & Saturday, 11-12pm
Girls Beginners, 8-10 yrs: Tuesday, 4:30-5:30pm & Thursday, 4:30-5:30pm
Girls Intermediate: Wednesday, 5:30-6:30pm, Saturday, 9-10am
Girls Advanced: Tuesday & Thursday 6:30-7:30pm
**The schedule is subject to change!!!