SUMMER CAMP 2021
Camp is now offered throughout 2021-2022 school year
*Please see week schedule below
1. Gymnastics Summer Fun Camp: The camp emphasizes the development of new gymnastics and tumbling skills in a safe environment along with variety of other fun activities. Age 4 & Up
2. Cheerleading Camp: TBA, please call for more information or registration
3. Intensive Tumbling Camp
Come and join us this year for some of the best summer fun around. We have lots of plans in place to make sure that each child has the best summer ever. Our seasoned teachers and counselors have planned exciting weekly themes and great activities so that each camper enjoys an exhilarating and imaginative summer. The kids are divided by age in groups of no more than 5 kids.
*Space is limited to 25 children each day. To ensure proper instructor/camper ratios please register early.
Gymnastics Fun Camp Daily Schedule
08:00 – 09:00 – Extended Care Hour
09:00 – 09:15 – Warming up, stretching
09:15 – 10:00 – Gymnastics + Tumbling
10:00 – 10:30 – Snack
10:30 – 11:15 – Gymnastics + Tumbling
11:15 – 12:00 – Free play: zip line, obstacle course, tumble track, games
12:00 – 12:30 – Lunch
12:30 – 01:00 – Arts & Crafts
01:00 – 01:30 – Outdoor Games ( weather permitting )
01:30 – 02:30 – Gymnastics + Tumbling
02:30 – 03:30 – arts & crafts
03:30 – 04:00 – Games
04:00 – 06:00 – Extended Care Hours
**This is a ‘sample’ schedule.
Each child does the same activities, but they may do them in different order.
|full day 9am-4pm||half day 9am-1pm or 12pm-4pm|
- 10% discount for siblings available
- Extended care hours available 8:00-9am and 4-6pm , 1h/$8
- Registration forms will be accepted on on-going basis. You can choose to register your child for 1 day or 10 weeks.
- Full day campers: please bring 2 snacks and lunch. * Except Tuesday & Friday – we provide lunch, see below
- Half day campers: please bring a snack and lunch. * Except Tuesday & Friday – we provide lunch, see below
- All campers should be prepared with comfortable footwear for outdoor games.
- Please be advised that we are not monitoring food consumption. Any food allergies that your child has should be indicated.
- Every Tuesday is Pizza Day. We provide 1 Slice of Pizza, fruit and juice box for lunch. If your child doesn’t eat pizza please provide lunch.
- Every Friday is Chicken Nuggets Day. If your child doesn’t eat chicken nuggets please provide lunch.
- One time registration fee of $45 will be charged at a time of sign